It is currently 18 Oct 2017, 22:01

A new Project

Share your suggestions and thoughts about World in Flames, either the mod itself, website or other content.

Re: A new Project

Postby Fingolfin » 21 Feb 2015, 13:10

Absolutely, go ahead, i am hosting it right now.

I know the AI kinda "slows down" in the late game and doesn't respond well to all the things you do. Skilled players will have no problem dealing with it. I am still working on the system, as i am trying to learn more about how to make AI for strategy games. If you have suggestions for how the AI should be thinking, you are welcome to suggest.
Fingolfin

Postby ziad » 21 Feb 2015, 18:53

Well i have some:
When someone lunche a nuke on him he move all his unit to another place.
BTW i wass russia fighting african and brazil and usa when i signed a peace treaty with brazil and usa they wared each other and started the fight i mean AI should not be programed to breack alliance.
- let him produce jets because he only produce predator drone and if possible make him send one jet with predator drone when he attacks.
ziad
General

Postby Fingolfin » 21 Feb 2015, 22:37

Thank you. The AI does produce jets, it picks a random air unit and produces it. But sometimes it will end up making mostly predators. I will try to make the AI dodge nukes. You will have to explain better what was wrong with the alliance thing, right now it only declares war if it has no enemies, and it tries not to declare war on allies. I will also make it so that the AI declares war if you nuke it.
Fingolfin

Previous

Return to Feedback